Sunday, November 19, 2006

A good weekend

Pretty much nothing happened during the week, unfortunately, it's like life as normal. I go to school, French classes, study a little, sleep and other such things. This weekend was pretty fun though. Thursday was a friend's birthday so Friday night we had a party for her and it was sssooo fun. We went ice skating. Two of my friends there had never skated in their life so I had to teach them and Niha had this real problem of falling then searching for something to hold on to and got a hold of my throat. And my other friend Michael didn't know how either and he's a guy and bigger than me so everytime he fell, I fell. It was super fun though, I wanna do it again soon. It's been so long since I've done anything like that. It felt a lot more like home, all we ever do is party here and not just like... actually do something. Then after that we just went and hung out at her house, which we do even less than doing something. I've been missing just chilling at someone's house and watching a movie so much and we finally did it! Yay!

And about the show for last time where I thought the show was at the house, yeah, I wasn't being a complete idiot I just got the dates mixed up. THIS weekend was the show at the house. It was actually pretty cool, these guys came and cooked and did a show at the same time. There were a bunch of people here so I got to meet a lot of them, including a professional soccer player. I really can't remember his name, which is a shame, cuz he was good looking. Anyway, he plays for Genk (Gent), which is the best team in Belgium. I think Guillaume almost peed his pants he was so excited :)

So overall good weekend, I didn't end up going to Leuvan though, me and Niha heard there was nothing there and decided against it. I guess I'll write later.

Bisous,
Chelsea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home