Funny Story
Funny story today, well actually it was on Friday but I'll tell it today. At school Jeremiah kept making fun of me because I can't say my R's, then I was making fun of him because he can't say his H's and then I decided to tell him that he sucks, which in French is "tu es nul." Unfortunately I didn't pronounce the word right. I ended up saying "Tu es nu" which doesn't mean you suck, it means you are naked. Yeah, good times.Friday night Maxime had a party for his birthday, which is today. It was kind of a big deal, dj and everything. My parents left for the weekend to the beach because they didn't want to be around for it. We pretty much danced until 3 in the morning then we had to turn the music off because it's the law. And by that time I was super tired so I just headed to bed. It was really fun, I met a lot of way cool people.
That's about it for today,
bisous,
Chelsea


2 Comments:
Good story Hansel. Hehehehe
Happy birthday girl! I was thinking about you on your birthday, also - wondering what I could get her...is there something she needs?... and how in the world would I get it there anyway? Does Amazon.com deliver to Europe? I have no idea. Hope you had another great day. I always enjoy reading about your adventures.
GE
Post a Comment
<< Home