"Une voiture qui tourne...?"
So today was actually a somewhat interesting day. I got to school and my French teacher was like "Ok, half of the class isn't here right now and later we have the car so we're not gonna do anything." And I was a little confused about the car thing so I asked my friend, Jeremiah, and he got all excited and started talking about "une voiture qui tourne" and I still didn't know what he was talking about until we finally went outside. The fuzz came to our school with this car that was elevated and hooked up to this machine. It's kinda like in all those movies where they're roasting a pig and it's on a stick between two other sticks...? Do you know what I mean? Anyway, it was like that only a lot more complicated. So I guess it was supposed to show how much a seatbelt can do... but all it really did was give kids and ride and get them outta class. It was so fun, we just got in the car like normal and made sure to put our seatbelts on then one of the cops controled the car and would flip us upside down and all this stuff. It was much better then French class in my opinion. And the best part about it is that all the 5th year French classes got to do it... and I'm in all of them :)I guess my principal decided to change my schedule without letting me know. Today I walk into English all excited cuz I didn't feel like doing much work today and then my teacher's all "What are you doing here? You have French!" and I was so confused. So she goes into the teacher's lounge and comes out with my schedule and is all "Yeah, you have French right now." So I go to class and everything is fine until I actually look at the kids in my class, they're like freaking 14. No more English for Chelsea, only thousands of French classes.
I feel like telling you some words I like and some words that bother me... a word I like: pleuvoir. I like that it means to rain and to cry. I kinda like to think the sky is crying when it rains.
Word I hate: encore. It means again, still and yet. These are completely different words people. And it's not like I can tell just by the sentence which one it means, with exception of yet.
Bisous,
Chelsea
PS: Matt Costa is tomorrow and I am so excited. I'm going with some other exchange students and then they're gonna spend the night at my house. It's their first concert and they're so pysched... and so am I. They love Sunshine and honestly, who can't?
PPS: No comments about the painting? Hm...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home