Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Um...

So today started out like crap. Last night I had some major stomach pains and I hardly got any sleep. I feel like I fell asleep right before my alarm went off. Most of you reading this know how I am in the morning, which is hardly a person. Since I was so tired, I took longer than normal in the shower almost falling asleep and therefore I didn't have enough time to do everything else I needed to do. I ate my breakfast so fast, then went upstairs to brush my teeth and whatnot then ran back downstairs to make my sandwhich and in the middle of that my mom yelled "on y va!" My sandwich was half done and I only got about 3/4 of how much seran wrap I need then stuffed the sandwhich in my bag and ran out to the car. Once I got on the train I realized that I forgot my cell phone and to charge my iPod. Then at French classes we had a test that I forgot to study for. I was so tired I fell asleep in the middle of it and there are a bunch of older people so all the ladies in the class were like my mom "Are you ok? Do you want me to buy you a coffee??"

After class me and Niha went to this restaurant called EXKI which is this huge health resto and we got some hot chocolate since it was freezing. I grabbed my sandwhich outta my bag and realized the spread was all over my book.

At school I don't know if my geography teacher is trying to make that class awkward for me or that's just how it is. We're talking about the Israel-Palestine conflict and she's openly on the Palestine side (I mean she was in some of the videos *cough*propaganda*cough* we watched) and the US is allies with Isreal. She mentioned how the US is funding 25 percent of the Isreali army and I was fully aware everyone in the room was staring at me so I kept my eyes down the whole time. I'm not America, I don't choose where the money goes or who we're allies with.

When I came home I was pleasantly suprized by a package for me from all the YW at home. I'm not sure how the fact I miss popcorn got out but I guess it did cuz I know have about 15 packets of microwave popcorn. That made me smile. Thanks guys, if any of you read this.

That's about all for my crappy day,
Bisous,
Chelsea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home