Again, nothing super amazing happened today. I walked home from the train station today for the first time b/c my mom didn't get off work until after I got out of school. I decided I'm going to do it anyway cuz I don't feel like I'm doing anything besides my swimming class, which is only once a week.
Anyway, I just wanted to write about something that I've noticed. There seem to be no defined groups of friends here, no cliques. Everyone seems to be friends with everyone. There are those who are more jock-ish, more nerd-ish and more perfectionist...ish than others but they all seem to get along fine. This seems like it would be perfect and with a lot less drama. I haven't seen any drama personally but I've only been here 3 weeks and I don't understand half of the things they say. It's so new to me. I can't decide if I like it or not. I mean I enjoy the no drama part but it's like you don't have that one group of friends you can lean on when you need to or call when you have nothing to do. I dunno maybe I'm just being stupid.
Just felt like talking about it.
Love you all,
Bisous,
Chels


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home