A whole lotta nothin
So I didn't write this weekend because uh... nothing happened. On Friday night I got together with some American exchange student friends and we watched The Day After Tomorrow (an American movie, in English... it was such a breath of fresh air). On Saturday I did pretty much nothing until the evening and it was my cousins birthday party. That was pretty fun but I felt out of place cuz it was all family and I'm like 'Hey, you've all known each other for your whole lives and I've been here for three weeks... that's cool.' But I got to know some of the cousins better and we made a deal that I would speak in French and they would speak in English. On Sunday I did a whole lotta nothing, well ok that's a lie, I went swimming. Then I watched the rerun of the US Open Women's Championship. I was disappointed that Justine didn't win but whatever.Went to school today... yep... that was pretty neat. Marie is one of my favorite people ever. She is so nice. This morning I forgot to set my alarm clock so I had one of those Dane Cook "I'm late!" moments and therefore didn't have time to make a sandwich. Marie and another girl Lauren gave me parts of their sandwiches and I was very grateful. My geography teacher wants me to do a presentation on Utah in a while and I'm a little nervous about that, but the kids got excited because of the cowboys. So uh... that's pretty much the end of that story.
Bisous,
Chels


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home