Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Nothing super amazing happened today. There was pretty much one story. So I'm walking into class, just doing my thing then Jerahnia (I really have no idea who to spell his name) formerly known as Jerome starts singing Paris Hilton's song to me. Yeah. I was like uh... what in the world..? So he got through like 2 verses and a chorus. I still have no clue why he did it. It was the most random thing ever.

So since not a whole lot happened I'm just gonna put some general observations I've had:

-I think it's a rule you have to have a boyfriend

-All the boys have steps in their hair

-Driving is the most insane thing ever

-There are pretty much zero automatic cars

-Everyone has cell phones but hardly anyone texts during class (I was amazed)

-Everyone here is super organized... like they use rulers to underline things in notes

I know there are more things but I can't think of them at the moment. Maybe I'll write them some other boring day.

Bisous,
Chels

PS: I keep absent-mindedly checking my ipod for texts... withdrawls?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home