sans titre..?
Ok to clarify my last blog I wrote most of it on Sunday then pressed Save As Draft instead of Post so yesterday I wrote some more on it then posted it so it says Sunday but when it says "today" it means Monday. Sorry for the confusion.Anyhoo, today was pretty much the most fun day ever. First I had my French community lessons and they are so fun. I'm easily the youngest person there and I didn't get to sit by my gay German friend but I met this Russian man, Emil, and he is really funny too. We were working on listening exercises and the song said the F word and I was so suprised... thought it was really funny though. Emil seemed very interested in learning the word in French.
So after that I went to school and once I got there we got on another train to go to a movie for history... yeah, a movie for a field trip. At first I didn't see anyone I know so I was just chillin by myself and once I got there I found my friend Amelie and we went exploring the city of Louvain-La-Neuve. Pretty much on my top 10 list of coolest cities ever. Basically the whole city is a campus for some university I don't know the name of and zero cars are allowed in the city. It is amazingly cool. The whole place is either buildings for school or shops. They have a huge mall and a ton of cool stores. The whole time I was thinking I could go to school here. After a while we ran into our friend Marie and she had always talked about her boyfriend but I'd never seen him and I got to meet him. Turns out he's 23... and I was a little wary at first like Why in the world would a 23 year old date a 16 year old?? But he ended up being sssoooo nice. And then I realized why he was dating a 16 year old: he and Marie are exactly alike. They are pretty much the nicest people ever.
The movie we saw was "The Wind That Shakes the Barley". I knew it was about war so I figured it would be violent but I was like WOAH! That is a lot! I was cringing in my seat watching it. I was so suprised they would actually take us on a school trip to see this movie. It said the f word about a thousand times and there was this torture scene where this guy ripped out another guy's fingernails... it was gross. But it was in English! yay for English! But it was all in Irish accents and they were very thick so sometimes I had to concentrate really hard on what they were saying.
After the movie I went with some friends to a café and we had some cokes then took the train home and then walked with my friend Gaëlle (different girl than my sister). We were talking about music and aksed her if she knew Jack's Mannequin and then she said yes and I was so suprised I said "YOU DO?!" in English and she thought it was so funny. I'm pretty much in a very good mood right now. The end.
Bisous,
Chels


1 Comments:
CHELSEA! i'm so happy to hear you are doing good and having fun and everything. your weekend sounded fun and your field in that city sounds so absolutely awesome!!!! hahaha... ok read our blog!!
valerie the kaboom ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home