Sunday, September 17, 2006

ah, la mer

This weekend was pretty much the most amazing weekend ever. Well ok on Friday I did almost nothing besides school but that's ok. Maxime and Gaëlle were still in France on vacation, my mom had a meeting at the school and Guillaume was babysitting so it was just me and my dad. We watched some comedy show and I actually understood some of it.

I was an idiot and forgot to sign up for a Rotary weekend on Saturday where everyone was going kayaking and I was a little bummed about that. But then I found out that we were going to the beach instead... yeah :) It was the cleanest beach I have ever been to. We ate lunch and dinner at my grandparents house. I think the city is like Florida because most people there seemed to be old. So while we were there we played in the water of course. Me and Guillaume pulled a She's the Man and played football on the beach with a bunch of other guys, I was the only girl. And I even scored a goal. Then played pétanque (I have no idea how to spell it) and sunbathed. It was so nice.

In my lost blog I lied. I said every Sunday Brussels doesn't have cars but it's only one Sunday a year. I don't think my butt is ever going to forgive me. We rode 37 kilometers today. Yeah, count 'em, 37. I was suprised how well I actually kept up. And lemme tell ya, 37 kilometers + cobblestones + a rickety bike = one soooore butt.

Today school was the most pointless day of school I have ever had. So my first period is free and me and some friends went and loitered by some store. Then I had a double English class which I think is pointless and so do the teachers, so I just read the whole time. Then I'm supposed to have 3 periods in a row with the same French teacher but the teacher went on a field trip with some other class that she teaches so pretty much all I did was loiter some more for one period but then my friends didn't have the other classes off so I took a nap on a bench... did some more nothing. Then I had double Geography but because of the field trip pretty much half of my class was gone and the teacher decided to not do anything. So more nothing. Why did I go today?? And that is my day to this point... the end.

Bisous,
Chels

PS: Gaëlle and Maxime are back from France! Yay for Gaëlle being back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home