Thursday, September 14, 2006

[Untitled]

So today I switched my community classes so now I'm in the higher class. I think it's better for me. Even though we're still on present tense, I learned a lot just from today. The teacher pointed out verb patterns that I'd never noticed before and I learned a ton of vocab. She does go very fast though, it's hard to keep up. There is this German guy in my class and he cracks me up. I ended up sitting next to him and we were partners for everything. He kept playing footsies with me under the table and I could hardly keep in the laughter because he's like 25 years old and he's very obviously gay, so I had plenty of laughs in that class.

While I was waiting for the train to go to school, I saw my teacher from the beginning class and I started talking with her. She is very cool and I think we'll end up being friends. I have a lot of respect for her because she teaches French in French to people who have no idea what's going on. I know I couldn't do it.

Back to school... When I got to school I didn't see anyone I knew so I just sat down on the grass and watched all the guys play football. Then a bunch of people a grade above mine came over to me and started talking to me. They were all talking to me at once and I was really confused but it was fun meeting new people. After school they found me again and I sat with them on the train and walked home with the girl who lives kinda by me, Sylvie. So it was cool make more friends.

Today in class Jeremiah came and sat by me and we were talking the entire time, which got us in a little bit of trouble, but he was teaching me new words. Yep, I'm pretty positive I have a petit crush on him. Anyway, I guess we were electing a class president for something I assume is like student council and they all wanted me and I was like um... what? Thankfully, they didn't choose me because I barely had any idea what was going on when it happened. I think that's about it for today.

Bisous,
Chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home