um... I can't think of a title but I want one so this is it
I think I'm finally getting into the swing of things. At home I'm not afraid to talk, I've gotten over my self consciousness (?) of my accent and now I realize that for my accent to get better, I need to speak more. And at school I'm not afraid to just go up and talk to people even though it's still hard for me to understand.Today I was in an undeniably good mood and at first I couldn't figure out why. I mean I'm a happy person but not that happy. And then it came to me... "Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands, they just don't." Yep, I think walking home from the train station has helped a lot. It's no teeny walk, it's about 25 minutes uphill. But it's cool, I like it.
I'm really excited for Sunday. In Brussels on Sundays, cars aren't allowed so people riding bikes, walking and rollerblading can just walk wherever they want on the streets or whatever. I pretty much think that's the coolest thing ever. So I guess there is going to be a huge group of us riding bikes with my family and my cousins. I think it will be really fun. That's about it for today.
Bisous,
Chels


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home