Monday, October 02, 2006

0110

Hey everyone, it's my update of the weekend! Yay for the weekend! So anyway, Friday night I did the same thing as before: hung out at Louvain-la-Neuve with the same people, it was pretty fun. Saturday I didn't do a whole lot but during the day I went shopping at Wavre and FINALLY got a cell phone. It's a little piece of crap but it will do, no need to spend tons of money on a phone I'll only use for a year. Then later that night I happened to get onto msn and lo and behold! Bailey and the whole Mod Squad is on! Then we figured out how to work the web cam and mics and it was a partay! So yesterday was the really fun day, me and some friends decided to go to a free concert kinda spur of the moment and it ended up being WAY fun. It was this huge concert against racism and there were 4 concerts on the same day all over Belgium. I went to the one in Brussels and it was amazing. The venue was the square right outside the palace and there were tons of people there... like high up in the thousands. After the concert was over we just walked around the city a little bit then ate some dinner. Kelsey claimed my pasta looked like vomit but I thought it was pretty good.



It would be cooler if the people and the other buildings weren't there, I try to be a good photographer, doesn't work very well.


Yeah... I was only about halfway back when I took this pic, there were just as many people behind me. And if you could actually see who was on stage, you would see Girls In Hawaii, the best Belgian band ever.

The King is home :)

HAHAHAHAHA... and that's all I have to say about that.

That's about it for today, à bientot!

Bisous,

Chelsea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home