Sunday, October 08, 2006

Guess who met MATT COSTA!!!!

Yeah, me! Last night was pretty much amazing... and that's the understatement of the year. At first I was super stressed out cuz our train got into Brussels at 5 20 and I read somewhere that the ticket office closes at 6 and we had no idea how to get to the venue. We asked this old lady and she's like "Oh I'll show you the way!" So she brought us along and when we told her we needed to get there in ten minutes she was like "Ok, run!" So we're sprinting down the street and Niha is like a freakin Olympian and sprinted forever only to find out that it doesn't even open until 7 and we had plenty of time.

The opening guy wasn't that amazing. Some of this songs were good but it was only the fast paced ones and most of them were super slow and I was kinda like um... I want Matt. And the club was suprisingly nice, especially compared to In The Venue. It was clean and had nice bathrooms and everything.

And then Matt and band came on... :) I was so super excited it was ridiculous. Honestly, the crowd kinda sucked so I was like screaming my guts out trying to get everybody going and it kinda worked. Between songs there's always that quiet lull, especially when everyone's tired so there wasn't anything going on and I yelled out "I love you!" and he was all "Oh yeah, I love you too!" and I was exstatic after that. Then another one came around and I was like "Gloomy!" "Sorry, I didn't catch that." "Gloomy!" (Gloomy is the name of a song just in case you don't know) and he was like "Gloomy? I don't think I even remember that one." Then he started playing the chords but couldn't remember the words so I started singing along really loudly with him and... oh it was amazing. i was so excited he actually played it.

After the show we stuck around for a little bit to see if we could meet him so we were just chillin by the stage then the other guitarist came out and gave Niha Matt's pick (I was un peu jealous). And then he came out! He came over to us and started talking and I was all "It was me who requested Gloomy!" "Oh, that was you? Sorry I kinda forgot the words." But I was so excited that he actually played it that it didn't matter. Then he signed my ticket and then all the sudden there was this HUGE group of people around us trying to meet Matt. Then I asked him for a picture and I was trying to take it but he's all "Here lemme help!" So yeah, it was him that took the picture below. And Niha decided to pop her head in at the last second and she almost took out Matt's face but it took out half of her face instead. Yeah so last night was pretty amazing...


Niha and Nicole chillin before the show


Me and Kylie the Kiwi (I can't not call her that, it rolls off the tongue so well) before the show...

Me watching Matt... thanks for taking the pic Niha


Oh no, this isn't photoshop, completely real... Niha, Matt, Me and Kylie

Bisous,

Chelsea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home