Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Don't have a title again...

There wasn't a whole lot going on this weekend... Friday night some of my friends from school called me and asked if I wanted to see a movie with them, unfortunately my parents have more of a social life than I do and had plans for the night and therefore couldn't drive me to Louvain-La-Neuve and the trains aren't especially safe for a 17 year old girl alone at night. So I was left all by my lonesome with Star Academy. My mom had been talking about a show for a long while but I guess there was a little misunderstanding on my part, I had been thinking the show was at the house, but we were EATING at the house then leaving for the show. So I was expecting some little cheapo show and during dinner I was wondering why I didn't see anyone setting anything up. Some family was over for dinner and we ate these delicious mushrooms. They were huge and it was only the top, upside down with some Boursin cheese on top and then baked... yeah, it was amazing. Anyway, after dinner everyone was like "Chelsea are you ready?" "Ready for what??" And it was at that moment that I realized the show was not at the house and I then put all my warm clothes on as fast as humanly possible while still putting on my shoes and walking out the door.

So the show was actually pretty good. It was a musical called L'enfant des étoiles and everyone who does anything for the show volunteers and all the money it raises goes to children in Africa. My host uncle designed the whole set, which was amazing and some cousins were in the show as dancers or singers and Gaëlle had been in the last one. Doesn't every family have a crazy old great aunt or a creepy cousin or something? Well, for this family, the COGA came with us to the show and it was pretty stuffy in the theatre but I was like whatever I took off my jacket and didn't pay much attention to it. Then all the sudden in the middle of the show, in the corner of my eye, I see something suddenly fall and I was like what the? and I look over and the COGA had fainted from the heat. Everyone was so freaked out and they stopped the show so they could get her out and she woke up in the middle of being passed down the row to the aisle. Some people took her outside and the show continued after a little confusion. There was a happy ending to this story though, because of this little mishap and their not putting the AC on, we got to go into the VIP section during the intermission, where I met the governor or Walonnie or something like that. So I guess it wasn't too shabby.

Sunday I went to church and I guess there are two little asian men who seem to have taken a liking to me. They kinda freak me out a little bit...

This weekend I'm planning on going to Louvain, I really have no idea what's there but Niha says it's pretty and wanted to go so I said why not? There will be pictures for that coming soon. Hope everything is well wherever you happen to be reading this from.

Bisous,
Chelsea

2 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger brayden said...

hey Chelsea I was just going to thank you for helping Madam Flood with the vocabulary!

 
At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy crap!
did you see that I chose the exact names you did for your spy names. Wow! and no we didn't forget you, notice we forgotted winnie too and shes agent bejiing incase you wondered. We is like da same person. I didn't even read your comment before. wowsa. Wicka Wicka Whoop Whoop and other such salutations.

Agent Paris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home