One fun-filled night
For those of you that I didn't tell already, yesterday was something we here like to call the 24h de Vélo. It's this huge party at the college town, Louvain-la-Neuve. And by huge I mean 50,000 people huge. There's a bike race where people ride their bikes for 24 hours... not even kidding. It's mostly an excuse for all the students to get wasted. I know there are a bunch of you getting worried at this point but don't worry, I stuck to Coke and dancing the whole night.To start the day off, there was a huge group of us, which sucked cuz we'd start moving but half of us wouldn't come or someone would call and say "Hey I'm at the train station come get me!" So we'd have to move our huge group again. Although something interesting did happen while we were waiting by the gare. We were just chillin when these two girls came up to us and starting talking about sex ed and then they pulled out two cucumbers and dared me and Niha to race each other putting a condoms on them. No lies.
The day went on and I saw some of my friends from school so I went off with them for a few hours and they know how to dance! And then there's me, who has absolutely zero skills. I went back to my exchangie buddies and we just partied until about 4 in the morning then I went back to Niha's house to get some rest but I'm still super tired. I didn't bring my camera cuz I didn't want it to get stolen so no pictures, sorry.
Bisous,
Chelsea


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home