Papa!
My dad came over the weekend!! YAY!!! I was so happy! We spent Saturday going around through Brussels, showing him where we hang out and such and saw a French movie, Indigenes, which was actually pretty good and didn't even have a sex scene. I was astonished. On Sunday we went to church... I can almost hear all the sighs of relief aimed at your computers now. There are about 120 people in the ward and 3 YW other than me. The YW president is probably about 25 and seems like lots of fun. Then Sunday afternoon we ate at this delicious pita restaurant. And then we had to say goodbye again, which sucked.I had been on the verge of being sick for about a week and I had been hoping that I would finally just get sick and maybe miss some school. So of course, I get sick on the weekend and then it gets the worst on Monday, the first day of vacation. I pretty much stayed in bed all day, either sleeping or reading. Luckily, my dad brought me some good books to read.
Yesterday I went shopping in L-L-N to find some new jeans because I am in desperate need. Who ever would have thought that finding a pair of normal, low rise, bootcut jeans would be so amazingly hard? I searched the whole freaking mall and found one pair of Levi's that would have done amazingly well besides the fact they were 95 euros, which was blasphemous (I really have no idea how to spell that) to even think about spending that much on a pair of jeans. Then I gave up.
After I got home my family said that I got a call from my next host family so I called them back and they invited me to go to dinner and a movie with them. I won't lie, I am so excited to live with them! They have 5 kids in their family, which is pretty much unthinkable for Europeans, 4 boys and 1 girl. Their house is amazing and they have a ton of animals and I had actually really been missing pets in this house. The mom is very loud and outgoing and the girl is super sarcastic and they are both so funny. It should be a really fun house to live in.
I'm going to Brugge on Friday and it's known as Venice of the North so that should be really fun. I'll probably blog afterwards.
Bisous,
Chelsea


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home