It's been a while...
Sorry to those of you who read this (does anyone?), I haven't posted in a while. I've been a little busy, exams are coming up and I think I actually have to pass them. I just HAD to prove I wasn't an idiot and do good on the normal tests. It's good cuz I can finally express myself for the most part but I'm past the point of being able to say "je ne comprends pas" and getting out of homework. Oh well, it happens. Last weekend I did this thing called Karting with my family, it was pretty fun. It was kinda like the family reunion for my dad's side of the family. It was kinda like go karts, only it went on forever, like a couple hours and we had teams and drove in shifts. This weekend I met what I thought would be my third host family but is actually my second. Yeah, they seem super super cool. They said that if I ever didn't feel like going to school I didn't have to and that I have a whole floor to myself in the house with my own bathroom. There's a 13 year old boy and another 16 year old girl who lives there, which could be either really good or really bad, but I'm hoping for the best.This weekend was the Exotic Dinner, where all the exchanges students cook something from their country for everyone else to eat. Me and my friends made pulled pork and I won't lie, it was delicious. Everyone loved it. Oh! I almost forgot, Saint Nicolas came this morning! And no, Saint Nicolas is not Santa Claus and if you call him that the Belges WILL kill you. He normally comes on the 6th but my family is really busy and today was the only day we were all there in the morning, I guess he likes us that much. So I'm kinda tired right now and can't think of anything else to say so I'm gonna go. I'm going to Amsterdam next weekend so I should have lots of pictures then.

Lots and lots of Belges

The Americans, Michael had just cracked a joke and that's why Marissa looks like that, lol
Bisous,
Chelsea


2 Comments:
Chels! do u know how many times i check ur blog everyday just to see if you posted? i get all excited when something new is on there....but ne who...'plain this whole saint nicholas and (whisper) santa clause thing.....
HURRY AND BLOG AGAIN!
LOVE POOH BEAR
ya right... i check your blog everyday of my life!! really! i kid you not hehehe
Post a Comment
<< Home