Sunday, March 11, 2007

suprise inside

Alright, I realize it's been a while, sorry, not much happens, just life.

So last night I had dinner with all my host families, except the Denis (family now). They're at a scouting weekend, and don't worry, scouting isn't quite the same here as it is in the US, EVERYONE does it. Anyway, continuing, since they were gone my third host family invited me to stay with them for the night. I guess they have this tradition on my host dad's side of the family where on a few Sundays of the year they have a special breakfast, steak, onions and bread? Sounds not so appetizing for breakfast but it wasn't too bad. So my host brother drove me to the gare close to my house.

So I was walking home, listening to my iPod, doing my thing when Monsters by Matchbook Romance came on. Anyone who knows this song knows that when listening, you HAVE to turn it up very loud. There's ths crazy lady that lives on my street and everyone once in a while she likes to chill outside and talk to herself. I'm walking down the street and I see her lips moving and I assume that she's talking to herself like she normally does. Appearantly not.

Next thing I know, I have a potato flying at my face. Luckily for me, I have some reflexes and get out of the way. And then I ran. I guess she was a tad upset that I didn't listen to her?

So I get home, let the dog out and start eating lunch, thinking it's all over. I was wrong again. I hear a giant thud on the door. I go out to see what it is and find that she is now throwing potatoes at the house.

I'm not quite sure what my host family is going to think about this...?

Basically I just wanted to tell this story cuz I thought it was pretty funny :)

Bisous,
Chelsea

1 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha o no! Chels is getting attacked by flying potatoes thrown by scary old ladies!
We love u & miss u!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home