Whoops
Sorry it's been a while, I've been trying to keep myself busy. So, thing are still going great with the new host family, not much has changed there, but I have been a little down lately.All my Aussies left us a while ago. It really sucked cuz they were pretty much some of my best friends, especially after the London trip, where I was surrounded by them all the time for 5 days. So they left last Friday and they had super early morning flight and so a bunch of us pulled an all-nighter at the airport Thursday night. It was actually a really fun night until that fateful part where we actually had to say goodbye. In case anyone was wondering, yes I am planning a full continent trip of Australia sometime soon.
School has just been school although today I did go to a play, if you wanna call it that. It was really... odd. There were two people in the entire play and it was about a breakdancer... normally breakdancing is fun to watch but it was a little bit weird cuz sometimes they'd have slow music and I dunno, it was just weird.
There are THREE concert coming up and I'm so excited! First is +44, which after blink-182 broke up and Tom created Angels and Airwaves, Mark and Travis made +44. So that should be really fun. Next is a local festival some of my Belges invited me to and none of us know any of the bands but hey, it's a concert. Then there's Ok Go, and I'm really excited about that one. If you don't know who they are, think the band that dances on tredmills. If you still don't know who they are, go to www.youtube.com and search OK Go and watch the video that comes up cuz it's pretty darn cool.
But I have a French test to study for, so I'll be heading out.
Bisous,
Chelsea


1 Comments:
hey chels! Cheer up cuz u have us modsquadians! Anyways your week sounds fabulous...so jealous! U need to email or blog more kay?
Winnie
Post a Comment
<< Home