Tuesday, January 30, 2007

As promised...




MORE LONDON PHOTOS! YAY! I realize it's a little late but better late than never, right?





Chillin' at the piano bar. Henry, Nicole, Bri, me



The girlies



My buddy Bazz

Rocky Horror... we agreed to be silly yet I was the only one to do it...

Mind the gap

We're going to Hogwarts!

Abbey Road, I'm John. it didn't work out so amazingly well but ya know, Henry did almost lose his life for this photo.


New Year's morning Krispy Kremes, anyone?

The Travel Bookstore, was looking at Bri's camera

Whoopsiedaisy! I realize this doesn't look a thing like the gate in the movie but it's one of those private parks in Notting Hill... close enough.

Ok this isn't being nice and won't let me write below the photo. So this is the whole crew: Nicole, Me, Niha, Henry and Bri. Right after Rocky Horror

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home